SV: Problem with overlays and virtual functions.

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 4 22:37:00 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 11:18:55AM +0100, Peter Rönnquist wrote:
> We use a custom linker script. I included the Read-only sections below.
> According to our assumptions all read only data should be included in the
> text segment with this linker script.
>
> I tried to find data regarding vtables on the net and I start to suspect
> that they might be related to the ctors section. I included that part as
> well below.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_function_table

You didn't show anything relevant in your script.  Without the whole
script I can't really help.  Even better would be a full testcase.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM