PATCH: support for NEC SX architecture

Wed Jun 3 14:27:00 GMT 2009

Jaka Močnik wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 12:56 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:

>> BTW: in there a documentation for the cpu ?
> sure there is. ;) it is unfortunately not (or, better, is not supposed
> to be) publicly available. however, asking google about it, you just
> might find something. ;)

  All of a sudden I'm uncertain whether it's suitable to include support for a
somewhat private undocumented target in FSF sources.  I don't know if there's
a policy about it but it stands out from other targets in this regard.  Do you
have any idea how many of these supercomputers there are in use out there?

    cheers,
      DaveK