[Patch 2/6] ARM attributes: merging files

Andrew Stubbs ams@codesourcery.com
Tue Jan 13 10:02:00 GMT 2009

When files with attributes are linked, the attributes must be checked
for compatibility, and the attributes on the output file should be set
according to the inputs - i.e. merged.

This patch should bring the ARM attribute support up to ABI 2.07. It is
intended to be applied on top of my previous Tag_compatibility patch.

I've added support for all the new attributes, and changed the way old
attributes are merged, where they were broken or out-of-date.

The test cases are included in part 6 of the patch series.

OK?

Andrew