[patch]: Patch for wince

Pedro Alves pedro@codesourcery.com
Fri Jan 2 00:21:00 GMT 2009

On Thursday 01 January 2009 23:53:42, Kai Tietz wrote:

> I was recognized this issue, while trying to build binutils head for
> mingwce.

Ok, I see.  I was a bit surprised to see these patches, especially the
one that introduces cegcc to configury bits.  I could only assume
there was more to come.  But please don't get me wrong, I *am* happy to
see them.

> But if you have already patched, it would great if you could
> merge it with binutils head.
> So double work can be avoided.

Since mingw32ce isn't a supported configuration in
FSF binutils, I had assumed that people wouldn't be fixing mingw32ce
related problems here.  I certainly can't know about problems
reported to you directly.

In this case, the problem is probably triggering on arm-wince-pe as
well, but, the windres.exp test is being skipped there, so it
went unnoticed.

--
Pedro Alves