gold patch committed: Another elflint fix

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Wed Dec 30 04:18:00 GMT 2009

The elflint program wants the size of the _DYNAMIC symbol to be the
size of the dynamic data.  I don't see any reference to this in the
ELF ABI, but it seems like a reasonable thing to do anyhow.  I
committed this patch to do it.

Ian

2009-12-29  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	PR 10450
	* layout.cc (Layout::Layout): Initialize dynamic_symbol_ field.
	(Layout::create_initial_dynamic_sections): Set dynamic_symbol_.
	(Layout::finalize): Call set_dynamic_symbol_size.
	(Layout::set_dynamic_symbol_size): New function.
	* layout.h (class Layout): Add dynamic_symbol_ field.  Declare
	set_dynamic_symbol_size.