Compile problem
Masaki Muranaka
monaka@monami-software.com
Thu Dec 24 23:33:00 GMT 2009
Hello,
The simple solution is configure with --disable-nls option.
But you might be encountered the another error in binutils/strings.c
The best solution is using sources in CVS HEAD. These issues will be fixed.
On 2009/12/24, at 19:43, Tilo Lutz wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to compile binutils-2.20 for arm7. My system is OS X 10.6. The problem is I can't get binutils to compile.
> During make I get errors like this:
>
> size.c: In function ‘usage’:
> size.c:79: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
> size.c:80: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
>
> I found out I get this error when the string is put in _("string") brackets. I think this problem has something to to with localization. How can I get rid of it?
>
>
> Merry christmas to all,
>
> Tilo
>
>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list