opcodes: more build fixes

Ralf Wildenhues Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de
Mon Aug 24 22:24:00 GMT 2009

* Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:41:11PM CEST:

> Also, to avoid parallel make failures, it needs manual dependencies for
> the generator output files.

To clarify what I meant with this: We need manual dependencies from the
output files generated by the *-gen programs to those objects whose
sources include these files:

> +i386-opc.lo: $(srcdir)/i386-tbl.h

> +ia64-opc.lo: $(srcdir)/ia64-asmtab.c

>  s390-opc.lo: s390-opc.tab

> +z8k-dis.lo: $(srcdir)/z8k-opc.h

because otherwise a
  make maintainer-clean; cd ..; ../src/configure ... && make

won't rebuild the headers early enough.  A rebuild in a built tree will
of course have correct dependencies listed in .deps/.  (Could also add
them to BUILT_SOURCES instead.)