Target specific Relobj?

Doug Kwan (關振德) dougkwan@google.com
Sun Aug 16 10:14:00 GMT 2009

I looked at the code and found I need a few adjustment of the proposed change.

-Targets have size and endianity, so there is no need to pass size and
endianity to target-specific  make_elf_sized_object.
-make_elf_sized_object takes a elfcpp::Ehdr<size, big_endian>& ehdr as
parameter,  I would change this back to a plain unsigned char pointer
so that we only need one hook, instead of 4.

-Doug