Support Xilinx MicroBlaze processor - patch 1

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Fri Aug 7 17:05:00 GMT 2009

Tom Tromey wrote:
> Andreas> A cast expression is not an lvalue.
> Andreas> See <http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-08/msg00423.html>.
>
> Michael> Yes.  (Shouldn't gcc complain about this?)
>
> It does.

I don't have any warnings when building elf32-microblaze.c
on a 32-bit system.

> Tom> Yeah, I'm actually testing the appended patch.
> Tom> Other BFD ports seem to do this.
>
> Michael> I don't think a dummy variable is required.  There are two cases
> Michael> where a cast is used with an &.  This should fix both:
>
> The patch I sent works.
> If you are working on another patch, let me know.
> Otherwise I would like to check this in.

Your patch is fine with me.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077