PATCH: Update ELF EM_ list

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Fri Aug 7 15:57:00 GMT 2009


Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, Michael Eager wrote:
> 
>> The attached patch does the following:
>>   - Add EM_resnnn for each reserved value
> 
> You could perhaps include the further information from HTML comments in 
> ch4.eheader.html on what each reservation is for.  Note that 6, 11-14, 16, 
> 24-35 are reserved but your patch doesn't mention them (6 is already 
> listed as reserved in the header).

I only looked at the list of values over 110, which are
not published in the gABI.  I can add the other entries.

I didn't include notes on the reserved values.  I figured
that this was quasi-confidential, since it had not (yet) been
published in the gABI.  If folks feel that this is not a
concern, I can add this info.

-- 
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077



More information about the Binutils mailing list