PATCH: Update ELF EM_ list

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Fri Aug 7 14:31:00 GMT 2009

Hi --

I received an official EM_ value for the Xilinx MicroBlaze
from Dave Prosser at registry@sco.com.  It is different from
the next available value in common.h.

Dave asked me to confirm that the Binutils list is in sync
with the gABI.  They are in sync, except for one discrepancy:
Binutils uses the symbol EM_SCORE, while the official symbol
is EM_SCORE7.  There is no use of EM_SCORE7 in Binutils.

The attached patch does the following:
   - Add EM_resnnn for each reserved value
   - Add EM_SCORE7 equal to EM_SCORE
   - Add EM_ entries for 183-188 to match official values
   - Replace EM_MICROBLAZE with official value of 189.

2009-08-07  Michael Eager <eager@eagercon.com>

   * include/elf/common.h: EM_resnnn, EM_SCORE7, EM_AVR32, EM_STM8,
   EM_TILE64, EM_TILEPRO: New.
   EM_MICROBLAZE: Correct to official value.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077