Fwd: binutils-2.18.90.pot

Tristan Gingold gingold@adacore.com
Thu Sep 11 08:40:00 GMT 2008


Hi,

can a maintainer fetch and commit gprof/ro.po and binutils/sv.po to  
head and 2.19 branch ?

Thanks in advance.

(I have already replied for the other questions.)

Tristan.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Benno Schulenberg <coordinator@translationproject.org>
> Date: September 10, 2008 11:12:14 PM CEDT
> To: Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com>
> Cc: TP coordinators <coordinator@translationproject.org>
> Subject: Re: binutils-2.18.90.pot
>
>
> Hello Tristan,
>
> Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> I have built a prerelease for binutils.  The url is:
>>
>> ftp://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots/binutils-2.18.90.tar.bz2
>
> Thanks.  One little thing: the Romanian PO file for gprof is missing
> in this tarball:  http://translationproject.org/latest/gprof/ro.po
>
> One more little thing: I've improved my comparison script and now
> notice that the Swedish PO file in the tarball is older than the
> one at the TP: http://translationproject.org/latest/binutils/sv.po
> They are both old, but the latter has some 70 strings more
> translated.
>
> Further, the tarball now contains seven POT files.  Should the new
> gold/po/gold.pot be added as a new domain to the TP?
>
>> I suppose you already know the email address to use for
>> notifications.  Do not hesitate to ask if not.
>
> This is still <binutils@sources.redhat.com>, yes?  For all six (or
> seven) domains contained in the tarball?
>
> Benno
>



More information about the Binutils mailing list