Xtensa port maintainer

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Tue Nov 18 16:13:00 GMT 2008

I will soon be moving on to a new job and will be unable to continue serving as
the Xtensa port maintainer for Binutils.  I would like to nominate Sterling
Augustine to take over that job.  He knows the assembler better than I do,
anyway.  I am working with Sterling to wrap up a few things this week before I
leave, and then if there are no objections, I will hand the maintainership over
to Sterling.

It has been a pleasure to work with all of you.  I have appreciated the
cooperation and hard work of everyone who contributes to Binutils.  Thanks!