New failures in linker testsuite for arm-elf targets

Christophe LYON christophe.lyon@st.com
Tue May 27 14:10:00 GMT 2008

Hi Nick,

> I suggest a simple solution - rearrange the order of the tests in
> arm-elf.exp so that the farcall support ones are all in the
> "armeabitests" list.  Add a comment explaining that the farcall support
> is only EABI ARM (to arm-elf.exp and also ld.texinfo) and test to make
> sure that both arm-eabi and arm-elf toolchains now have reasonable
> results from the linker testsuite.

Here is my proposal: I have moved the farcalls-related tests to a
section passed only for ARM-EABI, and I have reverted two tests to their
contents prior farcalls support for other targets.

Regards,

Christophe.