[ping] [patch] ARM support for long calls

Christophe LYON christophe.lyon@st.com
Fri May 23 14:19:00 GMT 2008

Hi Nick,

On 23.05.2008 15:52, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
>> I have found a few issues with my patch,
>
> Sorry - this is partially my fault.  I should never have accepted your
> first patch without checking for regressions in the linker testsuite. If
> I had done that and encountered the new failures I would have rejected
> the patch and insisted that they be fixed first.

I am not sure to understand: I did pass the linker testsuite with my
previous patch. Unfortunately, some of the tests I added were wrong, so
I don't understand how you could have found regressions? Do you have
more tests, that I am unaware of?

> Approved and applied.

Thanks.

Christophe.