PATCH COMMITTED: Remove Output_segment::add_initial_output_section

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Fri May 16 22:31:00 GMT 2008

I have no recollection of why I added the add_initial_output_section
function in Output_segment.  It seems clearly unneeded today, as it is
only called on a newly created Output_segment.  I committed this patch
to clean up the code.

Ian

2008-05-16  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* output.cc (Output_segment::add_output_section): Remove front
	parameter.
	* output.h (class Output_segment): Remove
	add_initial_output_section and overloaded add_output_section.
	Update declaration of remaining add_output_section.
	* layout.cc (Layout::create_interp): Call add_output_section
	rather than add_initial_output_section.
	(Layout::finish_dynamic_section): Likewise.