windres regression with control strings spanning multiple lines

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 15:00:00 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

>>> These are timestamps

> For each resource entry the timestamps are set.

So what we really need is a resource decoder that can take a binary
resource file and display its contents in an easy to read textual
format.  (In much the same way as readelf does with ELF files).  Then
you can grep through the textual output.  It seems a bit much to have to
write such a tool just for a binutils test though.  I don't suppose such
a tool has already been written has it ?