ARM section alignment

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 13:42:00 GMT 2008

Hi Jonathan,

>> -z max-page-size should work.
>
> Umm. I wasn't clear. I was looking for a way to override it from a
> target-specific header file. My feeling is that the __QNXTARGET__ trick
> is the start of an undesirable trend...

If you are using a target specific header file, why can't you use a
target specific makefile, or makefile fragment ?

Essentially this is a link-time parameter that you are trying to change.
  Altering this from a C/C++ header file is the wrong way to go about
it.  If you have target specific memory layout requirements then you
should be using a target specific linker map.