ELF registry
Dave Korn
dave.korn@artimi.com
Mon Jan 21 03:48:00 GMT 2008
On 18 January 2008 16:45, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> "Will Newton" <will.newton@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Is the ELF registry@caldera.com still active? I would like to register
>> a number but I haven't had any response.
>
> I'm sure they are having some trouble these days as the company
> implodes, but I haven't heard a better address yet.
Oh, ouch.
README.SCO (and all that that implies) notwithstanding, is there any kind of
functional working relationship between FSF and anyone at SCO/Caldera that we
could use to at least attempt some kind of orderly transfer of maintainership?
Or should we be discussing forking the ELF reserved number registry?
(Presumably, if SCO just folds or disappears and nothing else is done about
it, that will happen anyway as include/elf/common.h becomes the de facto
registry...)
cheers,
DaveK
--
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
More information about the Binutils
mailing list