Your new binutils ld tests broke cris-elf without installed target compiler
Hans-Peter Nilsson
hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com
Wed Jan 16 08:48:00 GMT 2008
> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:09:45 +0100
> From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@axis.com>
> > From: Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com>
> > Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:27:41 +0100
>
> > Ok, so second try:
> >
> > ld/testsuite:
> > 2008-01-11 Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com>
> >
> > * ld-gc/gc.exp (test_gc): Missing C compiler makes tests untested
> > instead of failed.
>
> Generally looks ok, but your mailer botches tabs and...
>
> > *** ld/testsuite/ld-gc/gc.exp 11 Jan 2008 09:11:18 -0000 1.1
>
> > if ![ld_simple_link $linker $outfile "-L$srcdir/$subdir
> > $ldflags $objfile"] {
> > ! fail $testname
>
> ... I removed this spurious (and wrong) indentation part of the
> patch when I tested. Actually I just edited the original
> gc.exp, as in the following diff:
Committed as obvious on your behalf, except I simply had to
tweak the ChangeLog entry to the recommended imperative form:
* ld-gc/gc.exp (test_gc): Let missing C compiler make tests
"untested" instead of "failed".
brgds, H-P
More information about the Binutils
mailing list