[patch bfd]: Add further support for x86_64 mingw

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Mon Feb 4 14:41:00 GMT 2008

"H.J. Lu" <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote on 04.02.2008 15:31:39:

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 12:02:43PM +0100, Kai Tietz wrote:
> > Hi H.J.,
> >
> > I patched bfd/warning.m4. Could you review it. It should diable the
> > -Werror option for host mingw.
> > You need to regenerate the configure scripts, because I have currently
no
> > ability to re-generate them.
> >
> > ChangeLog
> >
> > 2008-02-04      Kai Tietz  <kai.tietz@onevision.com>
> >
> >         * bfd/warning.m4: Disable by default -Werror for mingw.
> >         * bfd/configure: Regenerate.
> >         * gas/configure: Regenerate.
> >         * binutils/configure: Regenerate.
> >         * ld/configure: Regenerate.
> >

> Please mention PR 5715 in your ChangeLog.
Ok

> BTW, can you use -Wno-format instead of disabling -Werror on mingw?
Does -Wno-format exists? I searched it in "info gcc", but didn't saw it
there.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer:
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger