8bit and 16bit relocations in gold

Cary Coutant ccoutant@google.com
Tue Apr 29 00:29:00 GMT 2008

I'm going to go ahead and commit this as an obvious fix. I tracked it
down to a change I made back in November, where I was restructuring
the code. This just puts those two lines back the way they were
originally.

I'll discuss with Ian the best way to add test cases for such
target-specific issues.

>  Doesn't this need to be fixed in the x86-64 code too?

No, I didn't make the same stupid mistake there. (That particular
restructuring had a lot to do with the fact that the relocations were
REL style instead of RELA style.)

-cary

2008-04-28  Cary Coutant  <ccoutant@google.com>

	* i386.cc (Relocate::relocate): Fix typos for R_386_PC16 and
	R_386_PC8 relocations.