PATCH: Add tests for SSE instructions without AVX equivalent
Wed Apr 23 17:35:00 GMT 2008
-msse-check=[error|warning] will issue an error/warning for any
SSE instruction not encoded with VEX prefix. But not all SSE
instructions have AVX equivalent. I am checking in some tests
to make sure that -msse-check=[error|warning] won't issue
error/warning on those SSE instructions without AVX equivalent.
2008-04-23 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
* gas/i386/i386.exp: Run sse-noavx and x86-64-sse-noavx.
* gas/i386/sse-noavx.d: New.
* gas/i386/sse-noavx.s: Likewise.
* gas/i386/x86-64-sse-noavx.d: Likewise.
* gas/i386/x86-64-sse-noavx.s: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Binutils