[patch]: ctor/dtor section must start at alignment of 8 for x86_64-pc-mingw32

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Thu Apr 17 09:16:00 GMT 2008

Hello,

While debugging in the iceweasel build (a firefox build by gcc with
x86_64-pc-mingw32), I noticed that sometimes the start of ctors is getting
on unaligned address. This produced a failure for constructing.
I corrected the scripttempl/pep.sc file in ld.

2008-04-17  Kai Tietz  <kai.tietz@onevision.com>

        * scripttempl/pep.sc: Align start of symbol __CTOR_LIST__.

Is this patch ok for apply ?

Cheers,
  Kai