gold script handling of program headers
Ian Lance Taylor
Tue Apr 15 22:52:00 GMT 2008
David Miller <email@example.com> writes:
> So the resulting offset is 0x403f50, and this is where the bogus
> non-zero this->offset() seen by Output_file_header::do_write() seems
> to come from.
Thanks for the bug report. I committed this patch, which should fix
2008-04-15 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* script-sections.cc (Script_sections::create_segments): Use
header_size_adjustment even when there is enough room for the
* testsuite/script_test_4.sh: New file.
* testsuite/script_test_4.t: New file.
* testsuite/Makefile.am (check_SCRIPTS): Add script_test_4.sh.
(check_DATA): Add script_test_4.stdout.
(script_test_4): New target.
(script_test_4.stdout): New target.
* testsuite/Makefile.in: Rebuild.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5208 bytes
Desc: Adjust headers correctly when they fit
More information about the Binutils