gold script handling of program headers

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Tue Apr 15 22:52:00 GMT 2008

David Miller <davem@davemloft.net> writes:

> So the resulting offset is 0x403f50, and this is where the bogus
> non-zero this->offset() seen by Output_file_header::do_write() seems
> to come from.

Thanks for the bug report.  I committed this patch, which should fix
this problem.

Ian

2008-04-15  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* script-sections.cc (Script_sections::create_segments): Use
	header_size_adjustment even when there is enough room for the
	headers.
	* testsuite/script_test_4.sh: New file.
	* testsuite/script_test_4.t: New file.
	* testsuite/Makefile.am (check_SCRIPTS): Add script_test_4.sh.
	(check_DATA): Add script_test_4.stdout.
	(MOSTLYCLEANFILES): Likewise.
	(script_test_4): New target.
	(script_test_4.stdout): New target.