[patch] General info in AS listings

Santiago Urueña Pascual suruena@gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:36:00 GMT 2008

Hi again,

>  Thanks very much for submitting this patch.  The first thing that I must
> point out is that, as you anticipated, in order for us to be able to accept
> patches from you, you need to complete a copyright assignment with the FSF.

I've signed and sent the copyright papers, and finally arrived today.
So this is again the patch with all the corrections suggested,
including a detailed Changelog entry, another for the News file, and a
small test. I'm planning to add more tests, but should I take into
account i18n issues (rich character sets for the translated field
names), or are always tested with an English locale? Of course, I'm
also searching for more default parameters.

Best regards,

Changelog:

2008-03-30  Santiago Urueña  <suruena@gmail.com>
	Additional -ag listing flag to show general information in listings
	like gas version, passed options, and time stamp.

	gas/
	* listing.h (LISTING_GENERAL): Define.
	* listing.h (listing_print): Add new parameter.
	* listing.c (listing_general_info): Define.
	* listing.c (print_options): Define.
	* listing.c (print_single_option): Define.
	* listing.c (print_timestamp): Define.
	* listing.c (MAX_DATELEN): Define.
	* listing.c (listing_print): Add call to listing_general_info.
	* as.c (show_usage): Print new switch.
	* as.c (parse_args): Parse new switch.

	gas/doc/
	* as.texinfo: add documentation for the new switch

NEWS:

* New command line option for GAS listings, -ag, which prints a new section
  with general information like GAS version, options passed, and time stamp.

--
Santiago Urueña Pascual <suruena@gmail.com>