Regarding "-z lazyload" flag in gnu linker

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 13 12:02:00 GMT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 08:51:26PM +0900, Bhushan Verma wrote:
> Now I have one doubt you maen I have to change only these files in this
> strucure and function to support -z lazyload.

I think that's all you will need to change.  include/elf/common.h
already has DT_POSFLAGS_1 defined, and two bits withing the flag.

> One thig is there any one who alredy do the same as above.

Just follow the way DT_FLAGS_1 is processed and you should be OK.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM