Is there a static relocatable ELF loader currently available on linux/cygwin?

PRC panruochen@gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:44:00 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I wonder weather there is such an utility currently available on linux/cygwin,
which can `load` an relocatable ELF image to a specified address,
fix all relocation entries based on the specifed address so that the fixed image
can actually run in the specified address, and finally output the fixed image to
another ELF file.

The mkimage utility in linux kernel/u-boot looks kind of like the utility I want.
But it seems that mkimage can't output an ELF file.

Best regards.