How to generate object file in versados format
Bruno Vétel
bruno.vetel@gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:44:00 GMT 2007
On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 14:40 +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
Hello Nick
>
> > I need to generate object files in the versados format using the
> > binutils. I tried to use ld and objcopy without success.
> >
> > Is it possible ?
>
> It should be possible. Try configuring a build with "--target=m68k-coff".
> This should build a set of tools with versados support. It is possible that
> there will be bugs however. I do not know of anyone else who has used this
> support for a long time, so it may have bit-rotted.
It's what I did but when I try to objcopy from coff to versados,
binutils tell me invalid format. You answer means I have to debug it.
Many Thanks Nick
Best regards
Bruno
>
> Cheers
> Nick
>
>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list