vxworks tls part 2

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Thu Nov 8 12:20:00 GMT 2007


Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
> 
>> tested on arm, sh, mips, i686, sparc and powerpc vxworks targets.  I 
>> also build elf targets for the same architectures and observed no 
>> regressions.
> 
> Did you test with an --enable-targets=all toolchain as well ?  (Just 
> checking, I am not anticipating any problems, but it is best to be sure).

No, I didn't think of that.  I'll give it a go, and report if there's any problems.

> 
> The patch is approved with one small change:
> 
>  > *** /dev/null    1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 -0000
>  > --- include/elf/vxworks.h    7 Nov 2007 12:32:18 -0000

> 
> Please could this file be licensed under version 3 of the GPL ?

Certainly :) As you may have guessed, I wrote this code before the switch to GPL3.

nathan

-- 
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery



More information about the Binutils mailing list