[Xtensa] avoid extra relocations in .eh_frame

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Thu Nov 8 01:45:00 GMT 2007

In preparation for getting the Xtensa port of GCC to use DWARF2
unwinding, I'm committing this patch to the assembler.  References to
the .eh_frame section do not need any extra relocations due to Xtensa-
specific relaxation, and the linker will choke if it encounters
unexpected relocations in .eh_frame.  I tested an xtensa-elf build
and verified that this causes no regressions.

2007-11-07  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>

         * config/tc-xtensa.c (relaxable_section): Check for .eh_frame.