vxworks tls part 2

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Wed Nov 7 12:41:00 GMT 2007

here's the next bit of vxworks TLS support.  Shared objects need to insert some
additional dynamic tags to tell the loader about the .tls_data and .tls_vars
sections.  This patch accomplishes that by two helpers in elf-vxworks.c to
allocated and then initialize the dynamic tags.  We then call these two helpers
from the appropriate two places in all the backends supported.

tested on arm, sh, mips, i686, sparc and powerpc vxworks targets.  I also build
elf targets for the same architectures and observed no regressions.

ok?

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery