Is a "Windows Message compiler" desired as Tool in binutils?

Christian Groessler chris@groessler.org
Wed May 30 08:57:00 GMT 2007

>>> Momentarily I develop straight based on bfd a "Windows Message
>>> compiler" tool. Is there interest in this tools to integrate it in
>>> "binutils"?
>>
>> Do I go quite in the acceptance to rate the silence as refusal?
>
>Sorry - it looks like there is no interest from other people in this
>tool at the moment. :-(

I in fact would like to have it. Currently, when I build a win program
which writes to the event log with mingw, I have to use the mc program
from msvc. It would be nice not to be dependent on msvc.

my 2 cents

chris