LT: about the mean of basic terms

Prabhat Rathi lovelyprabhat@gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:31:00 GMT 2007

This message was posted as a talkback at /news_story.php3?ltsn=2007-05-21-007-26-RV-SW-DV
Sir,
A very good morning to u.....
I am a student of Masters Of Engineering from BITS-Pilani, India and currently on industrial training in STMicroelectronics, Greater Noida,
India.

In my project work,I am working on map file and successfully getting the map file after compiling the code.
In that code, I am getting some section of bss, text, data, rodata etc....but not able to get the detail mean of these sections.
what really these means physically practically with memory, which functions are generating/compiling in which section.

As I found ur reference during internet surfing and knowing ur mastering over it,I request you to please send some details regarding this
sections.So that I can work further successfully.

Reply me positively as soon as possible
Thanks