Patch to update libtool in GCC and Src trees

Paolo Bonzini paolo.bonzini@lu.unisi.ch
Mon May 21 07:41:00 GMT 2007


> I am hoping that by not including it I can send this email to the newlib
> email list without it bouncing.  Here are the rest of the changes, this
> includes the newlib changes from Charles Wilson as well as the
> src-release change.

Ok as soon as the gcc PR32009 is solved, which should be one day or two. 
  This will also give some time to complain to the gdb/binutils/newlib 
people.

Please look out for regressions after you commit (newlibbers: please CC 
me as I'm not on your list).

> It does not include the change to the module
> definition(s) file that Charles pointed out.  Hopefully we can make that
> after (or before) checking this patch in.

I just committed it:

Index: modules
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/src/CVSROOT/modules,v
retrieving revision 1.65
diff -u -r1.65 modules
--- modules     20 Feb 2007 12:43:38 -0000      1.65
+++ modules     21 May 2007 07:37:27 -0000
@@ -51,6 +51,9 @@
         src/etc \
         src/gettext.m4 \
         src/install-sh \
+       src/ltsugar.m4 \
+       src/ltversion.m4 \
+       src/ltoptions.m4 \
         src/libtool.m4 \
         src/ltcf-c.sh \
         src/ltcf-cxx.sh \

Paolo



More information about the Binutils mailing list