Patch to update libtool in GCC and Src trees
Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com
Wed May 16 20:38:00 GMT 2007
> > (4) Once these questions are answered: Steve, do you want to 'absorb'
> > this patch into your update, so it can be committed atomically?
>
> This would be best. Steve, please post your patch again in reply to
> this message (I've added back binutils, gdb, and gcc mailing lists) and
> I'll ok it.
I am not sure I followed everthing here. Do you want me to post my last
patch without Chuck's additions or should I wait, get Chuck's changes
and then post the entire patch. It sounds like we need to check in my
changes and Chuck's changes together in one patch so I am assuming I
should wait for those and then post the whole thing.
Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com
More information about the Binutils
mailing list