[PATCH] Treatment of \@ on ARM

Mark Shinwell shinwell@codesourcery.com
Tue May 15 10:06:00 GMT 2007


Nick Clifton wrote:
>> Tested with cross to arm-none-linux-gnueabi.  OK to apply?
> 
> Mmmm, this bit of code really is a mess isn't it ?  It might be nice to 
> combine the two "#ifdef TC_ARM..." sections into one, possibly with a 
> "#ifdef OBJ_ELF" inside it (although maybe it would be OK to have that 
> code for COFF as well - we would have to test to make sure).

I don't think it makes much odds; in fact I think it's slightly better
as I presented the patch originally since the symver changes are sort
of a unit anyway (what with the modifications further up relating to
that), so I've just applied it as-is.

As you say, the whole lot is jolly nasty, but sorting that out is
going to have to wait for another day :-)

Mark



More information about the Binutils mailing list