Patch to update libtool in GCC and binutils trees

Paolo Bonzini paolo.bonzini@lu.unisi.ch
Fri Mar 23 07:29:00 GMT 2007

Steve Ellcey wrote:

> Here is a patch to update the libtool in the GCC and src trees to the
> ToT libtool.

Please add a comment in libgfortran/Makefile.am.

Also, please resend with the libtool code to help people test the
precise version you'll commit. (*)  In particular, David, I'd
appreciate if you could test AIX before the commit.

I guess you can do HP-UX yourself, I'll do i686-linux as soon as
you post the updated patch.  I'll also try a combined tree with
newlib on arm-elf next week.  Please wait for these tests to
be finished before committing, as the patch seems pretty easy
to maintain.

Thanks very much for this work!

Paolo

(*) sending this first round without libtool was a good idea though