Binutils 2.18 prep

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu Mar 22 02:48:00 GMT 2007

Hello all,

According to the informal schedule I've been following, binutils 2.18
should be coming up soon.  I have a collection of flagged messages to
don't claim to track everything.  If you have any recently committed
projects (or likely to be committed soon) that should have a little
more time to settle, please let me know.

I expect to create the branch within a couple of weeks.  I'd like to
keep the branch-to-release interval fairly short; I've been using
better revision control systems than CVS lately, and they've left me
very bitter about having to merge patches to a CVS branch.  Volunteers
to find a workable way to use SVN for src instead are highly welcomed
as far as I'm concerned.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery