[NOT-OT after all] RE: [OT] RE: Does make have ARM version?

Khem Raj kraj@mvista.com
Tue Mar 20 17:34:00 GMT 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 9:26 AM, Dave Korn wrote:

> On 20 March 2007 12:36, Dave Korn wrote:
>
>   Oops.  I added the OT tag because this thread started on the make
> mailing
> list, but it's entirely on-topic here.
>
>> /tmp/ccOKs3Ho.s: Assembler messages:
>> /tmp/ccOKs3Ho.s:2171: Error: immediate expression expected -- `wstrw
>> wcgr0,[r2,r1,asl#2]'

This is an Intel WMMX coprocessor instruction. However I think the
offset used should be multiple of 4
and you should be passing -mcpu=iwmmxt to assembler.

The error message you are getting should be about co-processor offset
range.