Compiler emitting .debug_line versus binutils

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 15:06:00 GMT 2007

Hi Will,

   I am sorry to interrupt this thread, but there is a problem:

> This message is subject to Imagination Technologies' e-mail terms: http://www.imgtec.com/e-mail.htm

   Your email included this link.  When I read the terms I saw that
email you sent was considered to be confidential and possibly legally
privileged.   The binutils mailing list however is a public mailing
list, open to all and not confidential at all.  Therefore I have to ask
you to please not send any more emails to this list if they are covered
by Imagination Technologies e-mail terms.