patch: ctor/dtor correction for target x86_64-pc-mingw32

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Tue Jul 24 12:47:00 GMT 2007


Hi Dave,

> On 24 July 2007 13:19, Kai Tietz wrote:
> 
> > I tried to provide this change, but hadn't much success :(
> 
>   Got a link to any mailing list thread about that?
Sorry, I searched my e-mail archive, but I cleaned it up sometime ago. But 
I remember, that this discussion was around March-April this year on gcc 
list.

Cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer: 
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger



More information about the Binutils mailing list