patch: ctor/dtor correction for target x86_64-pc-mingw32

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Tue Jul 24 12:11:00 GMT 2007

Hi Daniel,

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 01:00:58PM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The linker script corrupts the proper build of the ctor/dtor list of
this
> > target, because it lacks to make sure first and last elements of those

> > list are 8 byte sized. This patch corrects this failure I made :(
>
> Shouldn't the first one be LONG (-1); LONG (-1); ?

It doesn't matters, because the ctor/dtor handler of gcc & crt are using
the first elemenent as a "long", which is on this target 32-bit wide. So
just the first 32-bit are checked for the number value.

Cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer:
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger