PATCH: Fix ISA flags x86_64-*-mingw*

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Thu Jul 5 09:00:00 GMT 2007

Hi H.J.,

> x86_64_target_format doesn't set ISA flags. I checked in this patch
> to fold it into i386_target_format.

Change works fine - as I tested - and also this patch corrects this nasty
matching method I introduced ;).

Cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer:
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger