Updating top-level autoconf to 2.59

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu Jan 11 22:54:00 GMT 2007


On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 02:49:40PM -0800, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Is there anything holding us up from using your patch to move the
> top-level autoconf to 2.59?  My builds with this patch worked (on GCC
> and binutils) but I have since removed the patch from my local tree
> because I kept having to fix up configure after any other top-level
> configure changes were made because I would get conflicts in my
> configure file when updating.

Very little.  I wanted to wait to make sure immediate build system
breakage from libgcc had been resolved; at this point, it has. I need
to go back through this thread, revise the patch a little bit IIRC,
and then post it for approval.

I'm going to be travelling all next week, so expect this around the
last week of January.

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery



More information about the Binutils mailing list