Renaming mingw64 to mingw* for x86_64 architecure

Ben Elliston bje@au1.ibm.com
Tue Jan 9 06:43:00 GMT 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 00:28 -0500, NightStrike wrote:

> I think the FAQ entry I quoted makes it clear that they have settled
> on "mingw" as the platform name.  How can we confirm this and move on
> so that "mingw" becomes the accepted target?  Is there someone to
> contact from the mingw community?  The link is here:
> http://www.mingw.org/mingwfaq.shtml#faq-what

Looking at the FAQ, I'd say the best way to contact the project members
is via their mailing list:

  "If you have any further questions, please refer them to the MinGW
   mailing list."
  (http://www.mingw.org/mingwfaq.shtml)

Ben