Where does ld decide on which PLT implementation to pick?
Wouter Verhelst
wouter@debian.org
Tue Jan 2 22:46:00 GMT 2007
On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 07:49:28AM -0800, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> writes:
> > On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 03:25:05PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> > > Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:
> > > > The assembler is mostly done now, but I can't seem to be able to get the
> > > > linker to use the right PLT implementation. I don't have to write it
> > > > myself--the implementation which was written for the v4e ColdFire will
> > > > do nicely--but I need to figure out how to tell ld which implementation
> > > > it needs to use.
> > >
> > > See bfd/elf32-m68k.c:elf_m68k_get_plt_info.
> >
> > Eh, this might be me, but I can't find that?
>
> Make sure you are working with the current development sources, not
> with released sources.
Ah, I see. Yes, that explains it; thanks.
--
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22
More information about the Binutils
mailing list