hppa unwind entries

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 14:46:00 GMT 2007

Hi Nick,

> It seems to me that the calculation of text_segment_base and data_segment_base
> are incorrect and here's a patch that address the problem by using the method
> ia64 SEGREL stuff is done.
>
> Is this right? Is there a simpler way?

It is correct and no there is isn't a simpler way.

I have applied your patch (thanks for creating it by the way) along with this
ChangeLog entry.

bfd/ChangeLog
2007-12-28  Nick Hudson  <nick.hudson@dsl.pipex.com>

	* elf32-hppa.c (hppa_record_segment_addr): Locate the segment
	containing the section using the segment map, rather than guessing
	based upon the section's vma and file position.