[Xtensa] fix regression from previous change

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Fri Dec 21 23:23:00 GMT 2007

One of my changes from 2007-10-05 introduced a bug in the linker.  I changed the
relax_section function to avoiding generating a fix record for a DIFF
relocation.  That was correct in the context of that change since the relaxation
can never cause a DIFF reloc to refer to a symbol in another input file.  My
change was not correct, though, because it also prevented the addend in DIFF
relocations from being updated to account for relaxation.  I've committed this
patch to fix it.

2007-12-21  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>

	* elf32-xtensa.c (relax_section): Update DIFF relocations in the
	same way as other relocations.