[Xtensa] add a 32-bit PC-relative relocation

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Wed Dec 12 21:15:00 GMT 2007

Bob Wilson wrote:
> This patch adds a new R_XTENSA_32_PCREL relocation along with GAS
> support to generate it.  Committed.

I found a small problem with this change and fixed it with the following patch.
  I also fixed an obvious cut-and-paste error that I stumbled upon in a
debugging function.

2007-12-12  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>

         * elf32-xtensa.c (elf_xtensa_do_reloc): Update self_address along with
         address.
         (print_action_list): Fix name for ta_convert_longcall.